Monday 30 March 2009

Hello

Nice to meet you.

More often than not I have a lot to say about things but I never feel like I can put pen to paper. (In this case it will be more like putting finger to keyboard - seems a lot less romantic) I'm going to use this blog to see if I can say things in a nice and eloquent way in a public space without feeling too rubbish or silly/stupid.

The blog will cover all things that I like. These are in no particular order, actually yes they are in order because I'd probably think of the thing I like most first,

Art

Fashion

Galleries

Music

Books

Interior Design

Telly

Dialects

Film

Food

I am also interested in making my blog look nice so I think in the next few months I will be interested in html codes too but hopefully I wont be writing much about them as they look quite boring.

I drew this some years ago but I hope it gives you a sense of optimism about these forthcoming posts.



Yours, with hope

Clare Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment